Relic Banner: FF8: "Orphaned Lion" event (31st Jan - 14th Feb '19)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Flame Heart (VIII) (Squall's Sword, +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Revolver Overdrive - Three fire physical single attacks (8,00 each) capped at 99999

<> Edea's Shooting Star (VIII) (Edea's Boomerang; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Grief Judgment - Twenty dark and ice magical single attacks (1,82 each), followed by one dark and ice magical single attack (26,50) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Twin Lance+ (VIII) (Squall's Sword, +10ATK when mastered):
    Double Junction - Ten fire and ice physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3,00), Double Junction (Spellblade abilities deal 30/35/40/45/50/55/60/65/70% more damage after using 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 Fire or Ice Spellblade abilities) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Dual Fang
    0: One fire and ice physical single attack (1,92)
    1: One fire and ice physical single attack (3,20) capped at 99999
    2: One fire and ice physical single attack (6,40) capped at 99999
    3: One fire and ice physical single attack (10,00) capped at 99999

<> Black Robe (VIII) (Edea's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Astral Realm - Ten dark and ice magical single attacks (1,70 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Ice and Astral World (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies in the character's row after using a Ice attack) to the user

<> Phantasmal Garment I (VIII) (Ultimecia's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Cycle of Steel - Ten dark and wind magical single attacks (1,70 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Wind and Black Magic Double (Dualcasts Black Magic abilities consuming an extra ability use) to the user

Chain Soul Break
    <> Hyperion Custom (VIII) (Seifer's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Sorceress Strings - Activates Dark Chain (max 150, field +50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Balamb Mercenary C (VIII) (Squall's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Revolver Drive – Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user

-> Draw & Triple Junction: Two fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,40 each)
    -> Löwen Herz: 4/5/6/7 fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54/0,89/1,05/1,25 each) scaling with Draw & Triple Junction uses, 0/5/10/25% additional critical chance

Glint Soul Break
    <> Tidal Heart (VIII) (Squall's Sword, +10ATK when mastered):
    Fated Aura – Instantly grants Attach Fire Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Fire, up to Attach Fire 3), Attach Fire and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn)

<> Aura Staff (VIII) (Edea's Staff; +10MAG when mastered):
    Power Succession – Instantly grants Attach Ice Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Ice, up to Attach Ice 3), Attach Ice and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn)

<> Wonder Wand (VIII) (Selphie's Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Bon Vivant - Instantly restores HP (55) to all allies

Legend Materia
    <> Survival Vest (VIII) (Squall’s Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Hidden Charms Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle

<> Rod of Darkness (VIII) (Edea's Rod; +10MAG when mastered):
    Succession Broken Legend Materia - Grants Attach Ice at the beginning of the battle

<> Edea's Cardinal (VIII) (Edea's Boomerang; +10MAG when mastered):
    Mother Figure Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Ice damage

<> Harmonia's Guard (VIII) (Ultimecia’s Bracer; +10MAG when mastered):
    Arrogant Ambition Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Deuce and Luxord like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Valkyries (VIII) (Rinoa’s Blaster Edge, +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Angel Wing Comet - Three earth and ice magical single attacks (26,50 each) capped at 99999

<> Enkindler (VIII) (Squall's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Blasting Drive - Three ice physical single attacks (8,00 each) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Pinwheel+ (VIII) (Rinoa’s Blaster Edge, +10MAG when mastered):
    Angel Wing Ice Ruin - Ten ice magical single attacks (1,73 each), grants Attach Ice, Black Magic +30% Boost (Black Magic abilities deal 30% more damage) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Truespell Icefall
    0: One ice magical single attack (7,92)
    1: One ice magical single attack (12,00), breaks damage cap
    2: One ice magical single attack (20,80), breaks damage cap
    3: One ice magical single attack (35,00), breaks damage cap

<> Selphie's Bracelet (VIII) (Selphie's Bracer; +10MND when mastered):
    Trabia Slots - Instant restores HP (85), grants Reraise: 40% (Automatically removes KO (40% HP) once) and Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap and Stun once) to all allies

<> Dragon Whisker (VIII) (Quistis's Whip; +10MAG when mastered):
    Kingsguard - Grants Haste, HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP), ATK, MAG and RES +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

Chain Soul Break
    <> Laguna's Bazooka (VIII) (Laguna's (Bazooka) Gun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Junction Link - Activates Ice Chain (max 150, field +50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Nunchaku S (VIII) (Selphie’s Nunchaku; +10MND when mastered):
    Reality or Truth – Restores HP (85) and grants RES +100% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Crescent Heal: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    -> Tiny Heal: Restores HP (25) to all allies

Glint Soul Break
    <> Wing Edge (VIII) (Rinoa’s Blaster Edge, +10MAG when mastered):
    Angel Wing Magic Mien – Instant grants Black Magic Rank Boost (Black Magic abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) and Black Magic High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3,00 for Black Magic abilities)

<> Wyvern Tail (VIII) (Quistis’s Whip; +10MAG when mastered):
    Pride of the King – Instantly grants Protect, Shell and Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP)

<> Squall's Contempt (VIII) (Squall's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Blasting Aura - Instant grants Attach Ice Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Ice, up to Attach Ice 3), Attach Ice and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn)

Legend Materia
    <> Wind Slash (VIII) (Rinoa’s Blaster Edge; +10MAG when mastered):
    Daughter of the Resistance Legend Materia - Grants Attach Ice at the beginning of the battle

<> Magic Armlet (VIII) (Rinoa’s Bracer; +10MAG when mastered):
    Witching Wings Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Black Magic abilities

<> Lion Gloves (VIII) (Squall's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Slavering Fangs Legend Materia - Grants Attach Ice at the beginning of the battle

<> Presidential Casual (VIII) (Laguna’s Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to ice damage when equipped):
    Splash of Fun Legend Materia - 20% chance to cause Minor Imperil Ice to the target after using a Machinist ability on an enemy

Luxord and Deuce like this.
  3. Vic

Vic Dedicated Warrior

Banner 1, no dupes, very tempting. Trying hard to save for the next fest....

Deuce likes this.
  4. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Same here, checks all of my weak elements too

5. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

Banner 1 : Rare Relic Draw 4x11

Lounas, Roche, Deuce and 1 other person like this.
  6. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

One pull for now, no dupes on these banners and I need something to beat Typhoon/Syldra

2/11 both discos! :D
    Screenshot_20190201-192226-432x768.png
    So, I have no enfire for Squall, but it's a nice fire+ sword. And that Edea's aosb can really boost my damage against Typhoon :D
    Maybe I'll pull again, Edea's lmrs are really useful and all three usbs are interesting :)

Deuce, Tirix887 and Roche like this.
  7. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Which were dupes before you proceeded with all your pulls?
    All in all, congratulations on your most wanted relic on the 4th pull!

Tirix887 likes this.
  8. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

I only have Seifer's dark chain dupe. First pull was terrible for me :/

Roche likes this.
  9. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Seifer like an overly eager wannabe BFF to Tirix

10. Luxord

Banner 2: please rng, give me that chain!

1st pull: 3/11 with two 6*!
    Screenshot_20190204-165132-432x768.png
    Basically a 1/11, since lmr is a dupe:why rngsus: btw, BUsb is very good :D

2nd pull: 1/11 and it'a disco!
    Screenshot_20190204-165602-432x768.png
    My first medica in ff8! :praise rng:

Deuce likes this.
  11. Vic

Vic Dedicated Warrior

Banner 1
    3/11 - 2 chains, ultmecia LMR
    2/11 - 1 chain, Squall glint
    Rage 100 gem pull - a disco appears! Another chain....

I did my pulls back when banner 1 first came out, and I am still feeling ticked off about.

Except for kingdom hearts, I am not looking at any banners until fest.

Luxord likes this.
  12. Luxord

Give me one of those chains! :gimme presents: