Relic Banner: FF8: "The Empress of Time" event (Ultimecia) (05th - 15th Jul 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Chain Soul Break
    - Laguna's Bazooka (VIII) (Laguna's (Bazooka) Gun): Junction Link - Activates Ice Chain (max 150, field +50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies, +10ATK when mastered

Ultra Soul Break
    - Diamond Heart (VIII) (Squall's Sword): Lion of Destiny - Twelve ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,58 each), grants Attach Ice and EX: Lion (ATK +30%, casts Renzokuken Icefang (Instant 4/5/6/7/8 ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,28/0,30/0,32/0,34/0,36 each) scaling with uses, 20/25/30/35/40% additional critical chance) after using a Spellblade ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Almasy Twin Lance (VIII) (Seifer's Sword): Knight of Destiny - Eighteen dark and fire physical single attacks (0,38 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies, +10ATK when mastered

Overstrike Soul Break
    - Doom Mace (VIII) (Ultimecia's Rod): Sorceress Call - One dark and wind magical single attack (37,20), 42,80 multiplier if exploiting elemental weakness, breaks damage cap, +10MAG when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Almasy Cutting Trigger (VIII) (Seifer's sword): Brutal Takedown - Eight dark and fire physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Dark Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Dark damage) to all allies, grants Haste, and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Mad Blade: Five dark and fire physical single attacks (0,51 each), damages the user for 12,5% max HP
    - Fast Sorrow: Three dark and fire physical single attacks (0,50 each), grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Demon's Rod (VIII) (Ultimecia's Rod): True Maelstrom – Eight dark and wind magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Wind of the End: Two dark and wind magical single attacks (2,20 each)
    - Witch's Judgment: 3/4/5/6 dark and wind magical single attacks (2,30/2,35/2,40/3,00 each) scaling with Wind of the End uses
    - Axis Blade (VIII) (Squall's Sword): Steely Blade - Eight ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Ice and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Draw & Junction: Two ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,40 each)
    - Löwen Roar: 4/5/6/7 ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54/0,89/1,05/1,25 each) scaling with Draw & Junction (Keeps track of the number of uses of Draw & Junction, removed if the user hasn't Burst Mode, reset upon refreshing Burst Mode) uses, +0/5/10/25% critical chance
    - Aldebaran (VIII) (Laguna's Gun): Freezing Beam – Eight ice and non elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Ice and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Blizzard Bomb: Four ice and non elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,49 each), five attacks if exploiting elemental weakness
    - Faeries' Gift: One ice and non elemental physical single ranged attack, grants Machinist Instant Cast 2 (Cast speed x9999999 for Machinist abilities, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Nunchaku S (VIII) (Selphie’s Nunchaku): Reality or Truth – Restores HP (85)and grants RES +100% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Crescent Heal: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Tiny Heal: Restores HP (25) to all allies

Legend Materia
    - Ambition Bracer (VIII) (Seifer's Bracer): Egoistical Dreamer Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Darkness abilities, +10ATK when mastered
    - Harmonia's Guard (VIII) (Ultimecia’s Bracer): Arrogant Ambition Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered
    - Lion Gloves (VIII) (Squall's Bracer): Slavering Fangs Legend Materia - Grants Attach Ice at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Presidential Casual (VIII) (Laguna’s Light Armor): Splash of Fun Legend Materia - 20% chance to cause Minor Imperil Ice to the target after using a Machinist ability on an enemy, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to ice damage when equipped
    - Selphie's Guise (VIII) (Selphie’s Light Armor): SeeD Spirit Legend Materia - 20% chance to grant Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to the target after using a single-target White Magic ability that restores HP on an ally, +10MND when mastered

2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Arcturus (VIII) (Laguna's Gun): Ragnarok Buster - Seven ice and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (0,75 each), Imperil Ice 20% for 25 seconds, grants ATK and RES +30%, Ragnarok Buster (Grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Ice attack) and High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to ice damage when equipped
    - Cutlass (VIII) (Rinoa's Blaster Edge): Angel Wing Frost Vortex - Ten ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Attach Ice and EX: Chosen Sorceress (MAG +30%, casts Sub-Zero Calamity (Instant 2/3/4/5/6 ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,42 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after dealing damage with a Black Magic ability) the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to ice damage when equipped
    - Cross Chakram (VIII) (Fujin's Boomerang): Ten wind and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Short Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00), Attach Wind and Tsui Follow-Up (Casts Tsui (Instant randomly deals five (40%) or ten (60%) wind and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,56 each)) after using two Wind attacks) to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to wind damage when equipped
    - Faerie Tail (VIII) (Selphie's Nunchaku): Slots Full Cure - Instantly restores HP (85), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to all allies, +10MND when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Crystal Cross (VIII) (Rinoa's Blaster Edge): Angel Wing Ice Shards - Eight ice and non-elemental magical group attacks (1,80 each), grants Haste, Attach Ice and Burst Mode the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Realm of Ice: Four ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00/2,25/2,55 each) at 650/1200 MAG
    - Betrayal of Magic: One magical single attack, MAG -40% for 20 seconds, MAG +30% to the user for 20 seconds
    - Edea's Valkyrie (VIII) (Edea’s Boomerang): Maelstrom - Eight dark and ice magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Ice and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Glamour of Ice: 3/4/5/6 dark and ice magical single attacks (2,00 each) at 726/1133/1205 MAG
    - Astral Force: Two dark and ice magical group attacks (3,09 each), grants Stitch in Time (MAG +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Fujin's Shin-Chakram (VIII) (Fujin’s Boomerang): Metsu – Instant five wind and non-elemental magical group attacks (2,40 each), MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to wind damage when equipped
    - Shitsu: Four wind and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,25 each)
    - Hakai: One wind and non-elemental magical single attacks, RES -30% for 25 seconds
    - Tiger Fangs (VIII) (Zell's Fist): Fiery Meteor Barret - Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Flame Rush: Four fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Spirit Beatdown: Three fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,56 each), grants Monk +15% Boost 3 (Monk abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Long Barrel R (VIII) (Irvine’s Gun): Hyper Canister – Eight fire and non-elemental physical random ranged attacks (0,77 each), causes Imperil Fire 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to fire damage when equipped
    - Quickening Flame: Four fire and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,47 each)
    - Reloading Flame: Two fire and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,80 each), smart ether 1 to the user
    - Katal (VIII) (Kiros's Katar): Exsanguination - Ten dark and ice physical single attacks (0,74 each), ATK and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Armor Lapse: One dark and ice physical single attack, DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    - Mental Lapse: One dark and ice physical single attack, RES -50% for 15 seconds

Legend Materia
    - Rinoa's Arm Warmers (VIII) (Rinoa’s Bracer): Defier of Fate Legend Materia - MAG +1% for each hit dealt with damaging BLK attacks, up to +20%, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to ice damage when equipped
    - Sorceress Crown+ (VIII) (Edea's Hat): Overwhelming Power Legend Materia - 35% chance to grant Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user after using a Ice attack, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped
    - Fujin's Bracers (VIII) (Fujin's Bracer): Raging Winds Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to wind damage when equipped
    - Zell's Jacket (VIII) (Zell’s Light Armor): Untamed Spirit Legend Materia - Grants Critical 50% (Critical chance =50%) at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered

3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Ahhh I've been waiting for you, my favorite ice machinist! Have 4 pulls budgeted for banner 1. I'm hoping the CSB comes in the first pull (along with Ultimecia BSB/LMR). I did just figure out that I can grab Ultimecia BSB from the Christmas fest BSB select though, so not too worried about it any more. Please send me his CSB RNGJESUS! Save my mythril for the future!

Deuce likes this.
  4. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    100 gem:
    B3CAF423-6F68-4BBB-8788-3938050352E1.jpeg

Nice to get a 6* out of a 100 gem! But useless for me... I wish it was the CSB :rolleyes:

:Incredible::Thanks:

Luxord and Deuce like this.
  5. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    1/11: Squall USB2. YAAAAAASSSSSS!!!
    2/11: Laguna and Ultimecia's LMRs. Ugh...... No dupes here but.... UGH!!!

Natsu Dragneel, Luxord and Deuce like this.
  6. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
  7. Starkiller

Medals:
    Had 4 planned pulls here, so away we go!

#1: 1/11 - Seifer LMR2 - I hate Seifer and have nothing for him, so that goes straight to the vault. Don't pass go bish
    #2: 3/11 - 2 discos!! Got Ultimecia OSB, Ulti LMR and LAGUNA CSSSSSSBBBBBBB! WOOOOOOOO! Really great set of pulls and I'm quite happy about it. Laguna LD? Check. Ultimate Ice Team is more or less complete. I love saving mythril! I'll grab Ulti BSB in the BSB select in the xmas fest.

For mageofthesands, that's a squall-like bsb for her, it's a good pick up.

Luxord and Deuce like this.
  8. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    My last 50 mythril, only 2 dupes

2/11: Squall LMR dupe and Seifer LMR

And the decent draws are over. Fuck this

Deuce likes this.
  9. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

100 gem
    Screenshot_20180706-084254-432x768.png
    Yay! A wind magic bsb with the same mechanics as Squall's bsb2! :praise RNG::onion:

10. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Realm: Tactics Supremacy Element: Holy Waifu Collector

Can't believe I did 5 pulls here, but...

1st: 1/11 Laguna BSB2

2nd: 1/11 Seifer BSB2

3rd (wtf!? o_O):

[​IMG]

4th: 2/11 Selphie LMR (dupe), Ultimecia OSB!

5th:

[​IMG]

Not bad at all! :D

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Natsu Dragneel, Deuce, Luxord and 2 others like this.
  11. Starkiller

Medals:
    I would've stopped at pull #3 man lol. Why'd you go all the way to 5?

12. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Realm: Tactics Supremacy Element: Holy Waifu Collector

I wanted Ultimecia stuff as all the good Edea stuff ended up eluding me...? o_O

(Short answer: I don't know either lol)

13. Roche

Roche White Knight Mod Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    @smeezus since you're back, your opinions on these two banners' quality?

14. Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel Member

Manage to scrap 50 mythril for this and the did 1 pull and got squall usb2 siefer bsb and ultimecia osb meh wanted some ice chain but got squall usb2 which is what I wanted aswell

Luxord likes this.