Relic Banner: FF9: "Not Alone" event (Zidane) (06th - 20th Dec 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Ozma's Splinter (IX) (Zidane's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Rumble Twister - Three wind physical single attacks (8,00 each) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Trance Eiko's Guise (IX) (Eiko's Light Armor; +10MND when mastered):
    Phoenix Feather - Instantly restores HP (85) and grants Critical Chance 50% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode - Phoenix's Blessing
    0: Instantly restores HP (25) to an ally
    1: Instantly restores HP (25) to all allies
    2: Instantly restores HP (55) to all allies
    3: Instantly restores HP (55) and grants HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) to all allies

<> Kain's Lance (IX) (Freya's Spear; +10ATK when mastered; adds small chance to Confuse when equipped):
    Dragoon's Storm - Eight wind and non-elemental physical random ranged jump attacks (0,87 each), ATK, DEF and MAG -70% for 8 seconds, grants No Air Time 3 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0,01 seconds, lasts for 3 turns) to the user

<> Marcus's Sword (IX) (Marcus's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Phantom Hazard - Instant ten poison and wind physical single attacks (0,63 each), causes Imperil Wind 20% for 25 seconds, grants Swift Poison Follow-Up (Casts Swift Poison (Four poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,44 each), 100% hit rate) after using a Thief ability) to the user

<> Gastro Fork (IX) (Quina's Spear; +10ATK when mastered; adds small chance to Stop when equipped):
    Culinary Curiosity - ATK +50% for 25 seconds, grants Protect (DEF +100% (ignoring the buff stacking caps)) , Shell (RES +100% (ignoring the buff stacking caps)) and Haste to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Silver Knife (IX) (Quina's Spear, +10ATK when mastered):
    Angel's Banquet - Removes negative effects, grants Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap and Stun once) and HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Frog Shot: Four water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,55 each), restores HP (60) to the lowest HP% ally
    -> Juicy Energy: MND +20% for 25 seconds and grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns)

<> Hamelin (IX) (Eiko's Flute; +10MND when mastered):
    Prayer of the Lost - Restores HP (85), grants Critical Chance 50% (Critical chance=50%) for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Eiko's Aid: Restores HP (105) and grants Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to an ally
    -> Wayfarer's Hymn: Restores HP (25) to all allies

<> Heavy Lance (IX) (Freya's Spear; +10ATK when mastered; adds small chance to Stop when equipped):
    Dragon's Crest - Eight wind and non-elemental physical random ranged jump attacks (0,95 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Petal Storm: Two wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,98 each), grants No Air Time 2 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0,01 seconds, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    -> Dragon Leech: Two wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,98 each), smart ether 1 to the user

<> Platinum Dagger (IX) (Marcus's Dagger; +10ATK when mastered):
    Poison Impulse - Six poison and wind physical group attacks (1,00 each), DEF and MAG -40% for 25 seconds to all enemies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Poisoned Magic: Two poison and wind physical single attacks (0,90 each), MAG -50% for 15 seconds
    -> Poisoned Armor: Two poison and wind physical single attacks (0,90 each), DEF -40% for 15 seconds

Glint Soul Break
    <> Navy Gilet (IX) (Zidane's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Aerial Ace - Instant six wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,52 each), grants Attach Wind Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Wind, up to Attach Wind 3) and Attach Wind to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Obelisk (IX) (Freya's Spear, +10ATK when mastered):
    Woman of Courage Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle

<> Quina's Toque Blanche (IX) (Quina's Hat, +10ATK when mastered):
    Culinary Enlightenment Legend Materia - Grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns) at the beginning of the battle

<> Marcus's Armlet (IX) (Marcus's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Grim Grin Legend Materia - 20% chance to cause Minor Imperil Wind to the target after using a Thief ability on an enemy

<> Ninja Gear (IX) (Zidane's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Thief's Ploy Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Wind damage

Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    <> Achromatic Bolero (IX) (Kuja's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Soulsplitter - Ten dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Attach Dark and EX: Angel of Death (Darkness abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, casts Ultima (IX) when removed) to the user

<> Judicer's Staff (IX) (Vivi's Staff; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Beyond the Twilight - Ten fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,71 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Fire and Black Magic Double (Dualcasts Black Magic abilities consuming an extra ability use) to the user

<> Holy Rod (IX) (Garnet's Rod; +10MAG when mastered):
    Trance Ramuh - Seven lightning and non-elemental magical group attacks (2,10 each), min. 1100, MAG and MND +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Attach Lightning and Auto Judgment Bolt (Casts Judgment Bolt (Instant two lightning and non-elemental magical group attacks (2,85 each), minimum damage 1100) every 3,50 seconds) to the user

<> Apocalypse (IX) (Beatrix's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Rose Finale - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Holy and Stock Raid Follow-Up (Casts Stock Raid (Instant 2/3/4/5/6 holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,34 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability, 100% hit rate) after dealing damage with a Holy attack) to the user

<> Lamia Flute (IX) (Eiko's Flute; +10MND when mastered; adds small chance to Silence when equipped):
    Guardian Mog - Instantly restores HP (85), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and Haste to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Terra's Legacy (IX) (Kuja's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Force Symphony - Eight dark and non-elemental magical random attacks (2,20 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Clutch Shot: Four dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,04 each), 2,86 multiplier if the user has any Doom
    -> Burst Energy: Two dark and non-elemental magical group attacks (2,94 each), 4,12 multiplier if the user has any Doom

<> Heretic Rod (IX) (Kuja's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Corrupt Refrain - Eight dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark, Light Doom: 45 (HP = 0 after a 45 seconds timer, can't be overwritten, can't overwrite other timers) and Burst Mode to the user

-> Soul Thrust: Four dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00 each), causes Doom Timer -3 (Reduces the character's Doom timer by 3 when set) to the user
    -> Dark Ensemble: 2/3/4/5 dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,86 each) if the user's Doom timer is below 40/25/15

<> Gravity Rod (IX) (Vivi's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage with synergy):
    Magic Fury - Six fire, ice and lightning magical group attacks (2,01 each), MAG and RES +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Glimmering Hope: Four fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (2,18 each)
    -> Shining Spirit: Two fire and non-elemental magical group attacks (3,90 each), grants Stitch in Time (MAG +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

<> Staff of Ramuh (IX) (Garnet's Staff; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to lightning damage when equipped):
    Trial by Lightning - Causes Imperil Lightning 20% for 25 seconds to all enemies, ATK and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Summon Ramuh: Restores HP for 40% of the target's maximum HP, grants Summon Strike to the user. If user has Summon Strike, two group attacks (2,70 each), min. 1100, restores HP to all allies for 30% of their max. HP, removes Summon Strike to the user
    -> Glimmering Peridot: Four single attacks (2,62 each), minimum damage 1100. Five single attacks (2,62 each), minimum damage 1100 if user has Summon Strike

<> Durandal (IX) (Beatrix's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Seiken Thunder Slash - Eight holy and lightning physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user

-> Banishing Shock: Three holy and lightning physical single attacks (0,57 each), removes positive effects
    -> Divine Hazard: Four holy and lightning physical single attacks (0,49 each), grants Knight +15% Boost 2 (Knight abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Chosen of Treno (IX) (Kuja's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Ashen Narcissist Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Mage's Hat (IX) (Vivi's Hat,;+10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to Silence when equipped):
    Part of the Sky Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle

<> Princess Gloves (IX) (Garnet's Bracer; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to lightning damage when equipped):
    Lover of the Arts Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast an ability (WHT: group, restores HP (25)) after using a Bard ability

<> Eiko's Guise (IX) (Eiko's Light Armor; +10MND when mastered):
    Homesick Summoner Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities

Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I think I'll probably do a couple pulls on banner 1. The new banners in JP are extremely good (finally!) for FF9, but they are also like....6 months away. I will definitely struggle on the D??? torment because I don't have Eiko USB and it seems to be required, which is frustrating. I'll look at the AI and see if I can finagle 50%+ w/o it.

4. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Did a bunch of pulls here and got:

1 Zidane ASB
    2 Eiko USB, 1 Eiko BSB (dupe)
    1 Marcus USB, 1 Marcus LMR, 1 Marcus BSB
    2 Freya USB
    2 Quina LMR

I wish I could have gotten Quina's USB or BSB. Now she has a nice LMR, but I can't do anything with her lol. Not worth it to try to get it at this point. I'll have to try FF9 torment at some point. Freya is actually not half bad, but without her LMR, she probably won't put out any damage worth talking about. I'll have to test her out.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    Kantolin, Lounas and Luxord like this.
  5. Lounas

Lounas Official RKF Reindeer Hunter Gillionaire Completionist Collector

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    Full Legend Characters:
    Kantolin likes this.
  6. Kantolin

Kantolin Airborne Mod Staff Member Moderator Forum Advocate Dragoon Master

Oh whoops!

Yep! :D And I got it! :D

[​IMG]

200 mythril spent, recieved:
    Marcus - USB
    Freya - USB2, LMR, BSB
    Quina - BSB x2
    Locke - Off banner LMR dupe! What? :p Weird, haha!

But I am unbelievably happy! A little sad that I didn't get Marcus LMR, but there is time for that later. :) I have a complete Freya (I think)! :D Quina has his/her attack boosting SSB, so due to wrath I can juggle that and his/her BSB when I want to have an attack buff but also have some astra action (Which is an extra bonus as Godwall RW covers haste where applicable).

The only thing that was a dupe when I started was, um, Locke's LMR haha, but at least it's even +fire.

And Marcus USB is +wind so GLEE! :D As the picture above shows, it got a full slew of Rosettas in excitement! :D

I'm waiting until Gau USB to go beat up the 4* earth magicite, in which hopefully Marcus and Gau can become wind bros :D But I did make a r4 Storm Assault with my rubies, and it has been stapled to Marcus' hands ever since. He violently murdered Kuja in the FF9 apocalypse :D Freya and Zidane were helping.

Glee Glee Glee! :D

Luxord and Lounas like this.