Relic Banner: FFD II: "Bonds Across Times" event (Aemo, Morrow, Wrieg) (15th - 25th May 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, May 14, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Timeless Sword (Beyond) (Morrow's Sword): Swift Chain - Eight physical single attacks (0,81 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds, grants EX: Timeless (ATK +30%, cast speed x2,00 for Support abilities) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Prism Rod (Beyond) (Aemo's Rod): Photon Barrage - Restores HP (85), grants HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) and Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap, Stun and Frozen once) to all allies, +10MND when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Sevens Sword (Beyond) (Morrow's Sword): Chrono Break - Seven physical random attacks (1,00 each), MAG and MND -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Magic Seal: One physical single attack, MAG -50% for 15 seconds
    - Splitting Cut: One physical single attack, MND -40% for 15 seconds
    - Misty Rod (Beyond) (Aemo's Rod): Reprogram - Restores HP (55), ATK and MND +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Song of Healing: Restores HP (80) and removes negative effects to an ally
    - Song of Life: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Gae Bolg (Beyond) (Wrieg's Spear): Force Blaster - Six earth and non-elemental physical group ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Earth and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Geo Crash: Four earth and non-elemental physical single ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), air time (3,50 sec.)
    - Earth Stomp: Two earth and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,75 each), grants Sentinel (DEF +200%, taunts single-target PHY and BLK attacks) to the user for 25 seconds

Super Soul Break
    - Agart Glove (Beyond) (Morrow's Bracer): Divine Knight - ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds and grants Protect to all allies, +10ATK when mastered
    - Elheim's Barrette (Beyond) (Aemo's Hat): Angel Feathers - Restores HP (85) and grants Haste to all allies, +10MND when mastered
    - Heimdall's Lance (Beyond) (Wrieg's Spear): Impact Leap - Five earth and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (1,12 each), grants No Air Time 3 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0,01 seconds, lasts for 3 turns) to the user, +10ATK when mastered

Legend Materia
    - Zephyr Cape (Beyond) (Morrow's Light Armor): Eddies of Time Legend Materia - Increases the duration of stat debuffs by 30%, +10ATK when mastered
    - White Cape (Beyond) (Aemo's Light Armor): Gentle Bloom Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10MND when mastered
    - Energy Sash (Beyond) (Wrieg's Light Armor): Worldly Adventurer Legend Materia - Jump attacks deal 20% more damage when equipping a spear, +10ATK when mastered

Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  2. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    KmLH
    Morrow's BSB deals more damage than his USB lol what a terrible banner

cactusJed likes this.
  3. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    This would be useful for entrusting... If it didn't consume SB gauge. ::Kappa::

This banner is super meh, but a free draw is a free draw. I'm mostly interested in Morrow's LD though.

4. Hibernis

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    KmLH
    Wait, this is free? Oh

Can't complain about that!

I just saw the mini announcement on top right of the banner :D

5. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Hopefully it's a free x11 pull. Could be x1 or x3, but hope it's not the case :p

6. Moridraug

Moridraug Absolute Warlord

It's 1x pull.

7. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Yikes. Well, still a free pull!

8. derek281

derek281 Active Member

Where is the FFD 1 realm at? I actually liked that game although a bit linear...

Whiteadder likes this.
  9. Hibernis

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    KmLH
    Ok Dena that was very funny. First draw free. A 1 pull free draw :Crying Laughing:
    Those guys are hilarious

10. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    Oh, hey! It's a banner from last year! With last year's tech! With THREE SUPERS on it!

Timeless Sword - There are two things you can do with this. Bloodlust Breakdown and then power out those two hit Affliction Breaks, or use to turbo cast Wraths. I can see a point in a long fight where casting this USB gives more net soul break gauges to entrust then the time and cost to cast it in the first place. That's not what current gameplay is about though.

Prism Rod - The lack of instant cast kills this for me. I expect my healer ultras to be instant. Otherwise, I see trading the burst mode and haste of Larsa BSB for a bubble. Not a good trade imo.

Sevens Sword - This should be instant to hand with Lion and Vaan. MAG and MND shredding like this has a use against bosses that like to heal themselves or spam Stop/Paralyze. You know the ones. Tritoch, Duellehen, etc. The commands really should be multihit to work with the USB.

Misty Rod - An attack + mind buff? I like that. Again, helps against the Stop spammers of the world, and lets Aemo heal better. The command 1 being an Ultra Cure isn't bad. Overall, a respectable white mage BSB.

Gae Bolg - A dragoon tank? Using Sentinel to draw attacks, but leap away so you aren't there to take the hits? Earth dragoon? A command 1 that has air time? I have no idea what is going on here.

The Super Soul Breaks - These would be below average in 2017. They are bad now. If you want to be a SSB in today's world, you got to bring something to the table that helps the character's kit. Enelements or imperils at the very least. A junk version of Rikku USB, and a copy of Porom SSB is not cutting it. At least Wrieg's SSB puts an earth element twist on the usual No Air Time dragoon SSB, but that's not saying much.

Zephyr Cape - Solid. Helps stacking more debuffs. I have this exact same thing on Setzer, and it works.

White Cape - Dual cast white magic. Always good.

Energy Sash - The fact that it specifies Jump attacks means it boosts soul breaks too. If you have a good spear, then this is a fine materia in a vacuum. Wreig just doesn't have much to use it with though.

My take on this banner? The best thing about it is using Morrow and Aemo in Final Fantasy VI realm bosses.

Not even going to 100 gem it.

Yaridovich and Whiteadder like this.
  11. Whiteadder

Whiteadder Ded Chat Guardian TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    9AER (Metamorphosis)
    Eh its going to be another 3* and 4* relic.Its not G5 so lets see what I got...

781D0E4D-5BFF-4A66-9951-63D0DB327B5F.jpeg
    Holy moly!This BSB is really unique in that its the only sb that can do Mag/Mnd Breakdown for those magical bosses and gives me more reason to finally ld a battery(the other battery being Shelke who has no SB).His skillsets seems to be more superior than Shelke with RD 5* Spellblades and 4* Combat if he is not doing battery work.

Conclusion:Free victory!:onion:

Tricky1, Yaridovich and Luxord like this.
  12. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    HgJu
  13. Tricky1

Tricky1 Dedicated Warrior

Friend Code:
    SK6R
    Yeah, there are fights where that stacking Mind breakdown is super sweet. That might be the only desirable relic on the banner, because the rarity of the effect offsets the power creep of basically being a 1st generation BSB in an AOSB world.

Whiteadder and Yaridovich like this.