Relic Banner: FFT: "Requiem For the Meager" event (Ramza) (12th -22nd Jul 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:39 AM.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Vigilante (FFT) (Ramza's Sword): Seeker of Truth - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn), Attach Holy and Seeker of Truth (Grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user and casts Knight's Lightblade (Instant four holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,39 each), 100% hit rate) after using a Holy attack) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    -Save the Queen Divine (FFT) (Agrias's Sword): Divine Devastation - Ten holy and non-elemental physical random attacks (0,67 each), causes Imperil Holy 20% for 25 seconds, grants Divine Purge Follow-Up (Casts Divine Purge (Instant causes Minor Imperil Holy) after using two Knight abilities) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Guard Staff (FFT) (Montblanc's Staff): Trinity Combo - Ten fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (1,68 each), ATK, DEF, MAG, RES and MND -30% for 25 seconds, grants Protect and Shell to all allies, +10MAG when mastered
    - Zeus Mace (FFT) (Ovelia's Staff): Divine Dispelna - Instantly restores HP (85), RES + 100% for 25 seconds and grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, +10MND when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Golden Staff (FFT) (Ovelia’s Staff): Desperate Plea - Restores HP (85), grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Curesuna: Restores HP (80) and removes negative effects to an ally
    - Princess's Heal: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Kiyomori (FFT) (Ramza's Katana): Battle Cry (FFT) - Grants Haste and ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Warrior's Dance: Five holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Warrior's Will: Charge the user Soul Break gauge a very large amount
    - Excalibur (FFT) (Agrias’s Sword): Divine Ruination - Four holy physical group ranged attacks (1,47 each), causes Imperil Holy 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Devotion's Blade: Two holy physical single attacks (1,25 each), grants Sentinel (DEF +200%, taunts single-target PHY and BLK attacks) to the user
    - Faith's Blade: Two holy physical single attacks (1,25 each), RES +40% to the user for 20 seconds
    - Firewheel Rod (A) (FFT) (Montblanc’s Rod): Black Combo - Ten fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (1,67 each), DEF and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Magic Combo: Four fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (2,59 each)
    - Moogle Rush: Two fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (3,10 each), grants Lingering Spirit (MAG +30%, RES -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Mage's Staff (FFT) (Ovelia's Staff): Heart's Lament - Five holy and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,34 each), restores HP (55) to all allies, MND +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Sister's Supplication: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Sister's Mercy: Restores HP (25) to all allies

Legend Materia
    - Platinum Armor (FFT) (Ramza’s Heavy Armor): Ambitious Knight Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Holy damage, +10ATK when mastered
    - Brigandine (FFT) (Ramza's Light Armor): True Hero Legend Materia - Grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) at the beginning of the battle, begins the round with full ATB gauge, +10ATK when mastered
    - Circlet (A) (FFT) (Montblanc's Hat): Kindhearted Moogle Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast an ability (NAT: group, ATK/MAG/MND -30%) after using a Dancer ability, +10MAG when mastered
    - Jade Armlet (FFT) (Agrias's Bracer): Unshakeable Faith Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Knight abilities, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to Petrify when equipped
    - Celebrant's Miter (FFT) (Ovelia’s Hat): Divine Insight Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10MND when mastered

Luxord, Starkiller and Roche like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Burglar Sword (A) (FFT) (Marche's Sword): Divine Combo - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Holy and EX: Speed Combo (ATK +30%, grants Physical High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00 for PHY or NAT attacks that deal physical damage, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies in the front row after using a Knight ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    -Nirvana (FFT) (Alma's Staff): Sacred Barrier - Grants Haste (Wait speed x2,00), Protect (DEF +100% (ignoring the buff stacking caps)), Shell (RES +100% (ignoring the buff stacking caps)), High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds), Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap, Stun and Frozen once) and Reraise: 40% (Automatically removes KO (40% HP) once) to all allies, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Gaia Gear (FFT) (Meliadoul's Light Armor): Templar's Fury - Ten earth and holy physical random ranged attacks (0,68 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, DEF, MAG and RES -50% for 25 seconds, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped

Overstrike Soul Break
    - Saintly Excalibur (FFT) (Orlandeau's Sword): Thunder God - One holy and lightning physical single attack, breaks damage cap, grants Thunder God's Might (Cast speed x3,00) to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped and small chance to instant KO with synergy

Burst Soul Break
    - Linen Cuirass (A) (FFT) (Marche's Heavy Armor): Knight Combo - Eight holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,94 each), ATK and MND +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Saint Blade: Three holy and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,65 each), grants Knight +15% Boost 3 (Knight abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Saint Shield: Two holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,25 each), grants Sentinel (DEF +200%, taunts single-target PHY and BLK attacks) to the user for 25 seconds
    - Staff of the Magi (FFT) (Alma’s Staff): Wisdom of Orbonne - Restores HP (85), grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Angelic Glimmer: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Cleric's Bearing: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Save the Queen (FFT) (Meliadoul’s Sword): Crush Helm - Seven earth and holy physical random attacks (1,09 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Divine Break: Two earth and holy physical single attacks (1,10 each), ATK -40% for 15 seconds
    - Divine Crash: Two earth and holy physical single attacks (1,10 each), ATK and MAG -20% for 15 seconds
    - Orlandeau's Cloak (FFT) (Orlandeau's Light Armor): Swordplay - Ten dark and holy physical random attacks (1,00 each), causes Instant KO (100%), grants Haste, Intervene (ATK +30%, DEF +50%) and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Steely Swordplay: Four holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,00 each), ATK and DEF -20% for 15 seconds
    - Dark Swordplay: Two dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,90 each), heals the user for 20% of the damage dealt
    - Runeblade (FFT) (Delita’s Sword): Hero-King - Eight fire, holy, ice and lightning physical random attacks (0,87 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to fire and lightning damage with synergy
    - Godfire Blade: Four fire and holy physical single attacks (0,58 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%)
    - Icebolt Wave: Four lce and lightning physical single attacks (0,58 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%)

Legend Materia
    - Bronze Helm (A) (FFT) (Marche’s Helmet): Deepest Wish Legend Materia - Knight abilities deal 25% more damage when equipping a sword, +10ATK when mastered
    - Wizard's Rod (FFT) (Alma's Rod): Brother's Keeper Legend Materia - 27% chance to grant Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) to the target after using a single-target White Magic ability that restores HP on an ally, +10MND when mastered
    - Venus Blade (FFT) (Meliadoul’s Sword): Unyielding Essence Legend Materia - Knight abilities deal 25% more damage when equipping a sword, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Flame Shield (FFT) (Orlandeau’s Shield): Supreme Swordsman Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Knight or Darkness abilities, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to fire and ice damage
    - Aegis Shield (FFT) (Delita's Shield): Ark Knight's Finesse Legend Materia - ATK +2% for each hit dealt with Spellblade abilities, up to +34%, +10ATK when mastered

Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    this sounds crazy good, or am I just crazy?

4. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Only problem is that it's missing a heal, but otherwise it's great. Amazing slot saver. If you have her BSB, then you'd be all set.

That being said, I did 2 pulls on this banner to try for Ovelia USB and Agrias USB2.

1/11 = OVELIA USB / 11 !! Yeah, pretty awesome, but 1/11's always feel bad, even though I remember 0/11...
    1/11 = OVELIA....BSB2 / 11. Ok, it's new, but I kind of have my heal stick now ya?

I'm contemplating pulling further, but really it's a very hard sell. This dilemma will come up EVERY SINGLE NEO TORMENT. So do I want to pull every time I struggle when I have great relics? Nope. Anyways, I'm gonna sleep on this and decide tomorrow. I got the fatty to 83% damaged, which is pretty epic when I got almost nothing for Agrias beyond her BSB.

Natsu Dragneel and Luxord like this.
  5. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    yeah,but Astra is a big need for me. will I have another or better chances for astra soon?

6. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    No clue man...I've got plenty of astra equipment, so I don't look ahead for it. Iris BSB, Red USB, Larsa BSB, Unicorn magicite....I just don't think about Astra that much honestly. Affliction break solves the problem 9/10 times. Also, Rosa USB can solve the problem too in some cases.

7. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    and I have that, thanks guy
    I'll keep to my NO BUY policy:)

8. Wesker

Wesker Evil Keyblade Master Mod Staff Member Moderator JP Moderator

Friend Code:
    Qnoi (Dark Chain)
    Full Legend Characters:
    Zack, Edea, Ramza, Terra...
  9. Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel Member

Well would been nice to on pull banners but I got got 0 mythril and my FFT senergy is very good so guess gonna be a skip wouldn't mind some healing stuff for ovevila and razma usb

10. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Isn't Iris and Larsa BSB both pick able from Acolyte Archives?

11. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    i'll look into it.

i got it in three myth singles:)