Relic Banner: FFT: "Requiem For the Meager" event (Ramza) (12th -22nd Jul 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Vigilante (FFT) (Ramza's Sword): Seeker of Truth - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn), Attach Holy and Seeker of Truth (Grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user and casts Knight's Lightblade (Instant four holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,39 each), 100% hit rate) after using a Holy attack) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    -Save the Queen Divine (FFT) (Agrias's Sword): Divine Devastation - Ten holy and non-elemental physical random attacks (0,67 each), causes Imperil Holy 20% for 25 seconds, grants Divine Purge Follow-Up (Casts Divine Purge (Instant causes Minor Imperil Holy) after using two Knight abilities) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Guard Staff (FFT) (Montblanc's Staff): Trinity Combo - Ten fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (1,68 each), ATK, DEF, MAG, RES and MND -30% for 25 seconds, grants Protect and Shell to all allies, +10MAG when mastered
    - Zeus Mace (FFT) (Ovelia's Staff): Divine Dispelna - Instantly restores HP (85), RES + 100% for 25 seconds and grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, +10MND when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Golden Staff (FFT) (Ovelia’s Staff): Desperate Plea - Restores HP (85), grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Curesuna: Restores HP (80) and removes negative effects to an ally
    - Princess's Heal: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Kiyomori (FFT) (Ramza's Katana): Battle Cry (FFT) - Grants Haste and ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Warrior's Dance: Five holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Warrior's Will: Charge the user Soul Break gauge a very large amount
    - Excalibur (FFT) (Agrias’s Sword): Divine Ruination - Four holy physical group ranged attacks (1,47 each), causes Imperil Holy 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Devotion's Blade: Two holy physical single attacks (1,25 each), grants Sentinel (DEF +200%, taunts single-target PHY and BLK attacks) to the user
    - Faith's Blade: Two holy physical single attacks (1,25 each), RES +40% to the user for 20 seconds
    - Firewheel Rod (A) (FFT) (Montblanc’s Rod): Black Combo - Ten fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (1,67 each), DEF and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Magic Combo: Four fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (2,59 each)
    - Moogle Rush: Two fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (3,10 each), grants Lingering Spirit (MAG +30%, RES -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Mage's Staff (FFT) (Ovelia's Staff): Heart's Lament - Five holy and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,34 each), restores HP (55) to all allies, MND +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Sister's Supplication: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Sister's Mercy: Restores HP (25) to all allies

Legend Materia
    - Platinum Armor (FFT) (Ramza’s Heavy Armor): Ambitious Knight Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Holy damage, +10ATK when mastered
    - Brigandine (FFT) (Ramza's Light Armor): True Hero Legend Materia - Grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) at the beginning of the battle, begins the round with full ATB gauge, +10ATK when mastered
    - Circlet (A) (FFT) (Montblanc's Hat): Kindhearted Moogle Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast an ability (NAT: group, ATK/MAG/MND -30%) after using a Dancer ability, +10MAG when mastered
    - Jade Armlet (FFT) (Agrias's Bracer): Unshakeable Faith Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Knight abilities, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to Petrify when equipped
    - Celebrant's Miter (FFT) (Ovelia’s Hat): Divine Insight Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10MND when mastered

Luxord, Starkiller and Roche like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Burglar Sword (A) (FFT) (Marche's Sword): Divine Combo - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Holy and EX: Speed Combo (ATK +30%, grants Physical High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00 for PHY or NAT attacks that deal physical damage, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies in the front row after using a Knight ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    -Nirvana (FFT) (Alma's Staff): Sacred Barrier - Grants Haste (Wait speed x2,00), Protect (DEF +100% (ignoring the buff stacking caps)), Shell (RES +100% (ignoring the buff stacking caps)), High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds), Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap, Stun and Frozen once) and Reraise: 40% (Automatically removes KO (40% HP) once) to all allies, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Gaia Gear (FFT) (Meliadoul's Light Armor): Templar's Fury - Ten earth and holy physical random ranged attacks (0,68 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, DEF, MAG and RES -50% for 25 seconds, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped

Overstrike Soul Break
    - Saintly Excalibur (FFT) (Orlandeau's Sword): Thunder God - One holy and lightning physical single attack, breaks damage cap, grants Thunder God's Might (Cast speed x3,00) to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped and small chance to instant KO with synergy

Burst Soul Break
    - Linen Cuirass (A) (FFT) (Marche's Heavy Armor): Knight Combo - Eight holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,94 each), ATK and MND +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Saint Blade: Three holy and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,65 each), grants Knight +15% Boost 3 (Knight abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Saint Shield: Two holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,25 each), grants Sentinel (DEF +200%, taunts single-target PHY and BLK attacks) to the user for 25 seconds
    - Staff of the Magi (FFT) (Alma’s Staff): Wisdom of Orbonne - Restores HP (85), grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Angelic Glimmer: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Cleric's Bearing: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Save the Queen (FFT) (Meliadoul’s Sword): Crush Helm - Seven earth and holy physical random attacks (1,09 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Divine Break: Two earth and holy physical single attacks (1,10 each), ATK -40% for 15 seconds
    - Divine Crash: Two earth and holy physical single attacks (1,10 each), ATK and MAG -20% for 15 seconds
    - Orlandeau's Cloak (FFT) (Orlandeau's Light Armor): Swordplay - Ten dark and holy physical random attacks (1,00 each), causes Instant KO (100%), grants Haste, Intervene (ATK +30%, DEF +50%) and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Steely Swordplay: Four holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,00 each), ATK and DEF -20% for 15 seconds
    - Dark Swordplay: Two dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,90 each), heals the user for 20% of the damage dealt
    - Runeblade (FFT) (Delita’s Sword): Hero-King - Eight fire, holy, ice and lightning physical random attacks (0,87 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to fire and lightning damage with synergy
    - Godfire Blade: Four fire and holy physical single attacks (0,58 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%)
    - Icebolt Wave: Four lce and lightning physical single attacks (0,58 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%)

Legend Materia
    - Bronze Helm (A) (FFT) (Marche’s Helmet): Deepest Wish Legend Materia - Knight abilities deal 25% more damage when equipping a sword, +10ATK when mastered
    - Wizard's Rod (FFT) (Alma's Rod): Brother's Keeper Legend Materia - 27% chance to grant Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) to the target after using a single-target White Magic ability that restores HP on an ally, +10MND when mastered
    - Venus Blade (FFT) (Meliadoul’s Sword): Unyielding Essence Legend Materia - Knight abilities deal 25% more damage when equipping a sword, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Flame Shield (FFT) (Orlandeau’s Shield): Supreme Swordsman Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Knight or Darkness abilities, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to fire and ice damage
    - Aegis Shield (FFT) (Delita's Shield): Ark Knight's Finesse Legend Materia - ATK +2% for each hit dealt with Spellblade abilities, up to +34%, +10ATK when mastered

Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    this sounds crazy good, or am I just crazy?

4. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Only problem is that it's missing a heal, but otherwise it's great. Amazing slot saver. If you have her BSB, then you'd be all set.

That being said, I did 2 pulls on this banner to try for Ovelia USB and Agrias USB2.

1/11 = OVELIA USB / 11 !! Yeah, pretty awesome, but 1/11's always feel bad, even though I remember 0/11...
    1/11 = OVELIA....BSB2 / 11. Ok, it's new, but I kind of have my heal stick now ya?

I'm contemplating pulling further, but really it's a very hard sell. This dilemma will come up EVERY SINGLE NEO TORMENT. So do I want to pull every time I struggle when I have great relics? Nope. Anyways, I'm gonna sleep on this and decide tomorrow. I got the fatty to 83% damaged, which is pretty epic when I got almost nothing for Agrias beyond her BSB.

Natsu Dragneel and Luxord like this.
  5. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    yeah,but Astra is a big need for me. will I have another or better chances for astra soon?

6. Starkiller

Medals:
    No clue man...I've got plenty of astra equipment, so I don't look ahead for it. Iris BSB, Red USB, Larsa BSB, Unicorn magicite....I just don't think about Astra that much honestly. Affliction break solves the problem 9/10 times. Also, Rosa USB can solve the problem too in some cases.

7. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    and I have that, thanks guy
    I'll keep to my NO BUY policy:)

8. Wesker

Wesker "Free Draw hype" Mod Staff Member Moderator JP Moderator

Friend Code:
    Qnoi (Dark Chain)
  9. Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel Member

Well would been nice to on pull banners but I got got 0 mythril and my FFT senergy is very good so guess gonna be a skip wouldn't mind some healing stuff for ovevila and razma usb

10. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Isn't Iris and Larsa BSB both pick able from Acolyte Archives?

11. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    i'll look into it.

i got it in three myth singles:)

12. Starkiller

Medals:
    You have ridiculous luck sir. Is that your standard pull? 3 singles? I did 2 more pulls thanks to the recent discounts on itunes cards and managed to get Ramza USB (not the best for this trial), Ovelia BSB1 and Agrias LMR (none of which were dupes). Was hoping to also get Ramza and Ovelia LMRs, but no luck there. Not willing to test my luck further for Agrias USB2, which would make this trial super easy.

I'll keep giving the torment a few more tries, I've definitely got things well ironed out. My biggest problem is I ran out of orbs to hone Hastega to R3. While I'm not sure I need it at R3, it's be a nice cushion when I inevitably take longer than 30 seconds to down the boss. Still missing that extra Assbre to make Ramza more useful. Marche is happily using earthbringer and guardbringer to extend hones, but Ramza is stuck with divine cross or saint's cross, neither of which are particularly great.

Wolf likes this.
  13. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Practically the high hones on the hastega is for bosses who use AoE dispel. And there is at least 2 of those in the next crystal tower if I saw it correctly.

14. Starkiller

Medals:
    Yeah I'm not too worried about crystal tower. I think I'm going to put those orbs into more AS and higher hones. Hopefully I get to at least the 60 range of holy orbs by end of today.