Special event: Endless Battle - The Looming Wall (28th Jul - 07th Aug 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]

Highlights:
    Put together a party able to push back the approaching enemy as many times as you can before the party is wiped out.
    Some battles end once you push back the enemy a set number of times, while in others you can keep pushing them back indefinitely.

Luxord and Roche like this.
  2. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
  3. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Took some tweaking, but eventually got it done.

81916BF1-AE49-4971-9AE4-5D354C7CA89F.jpeg 2CB976E2-2E02-4D70-8619-B3A78F6E9BB4.jpeg

Was going to hone Sapphire Shot and Raging Waters to R5, plus LD Tidus if I didn’t manage to get the 18. Fortunately I can save the orbs and motes for now.

Deuce, Tirix887 and Luxord like this.
  4. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Screenshot_20180802-153431-432x768.png
    I'm not aiming for the last milestone. I grabbed all motes and that's what matters :)

Deuce, Tirix887 and Kenlimkenlim like this.
  5. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

Demon Wall, Part 3
    Wind Team

Luxord and Deuce like this.
  6. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Part 3 now officially pissed me off. I've tried 7-8 different teams and approaches, and the best I got was 13 push back.

I find it annoying that the motes are not achievable with decent relics this time around and heavily LD team with Gen2 chain and imperils/en-elements is needed.

The Tonberry fight was fair. This imho is not. /rant over

7. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    This fight has several annoying things to deal with; what in particularwere you having issues with?

- Blind/Silence: Back row phy and front row mages can circumvent this. Or the usual Ultra Cure / Enkidu.
    - Annul: More hones, or relying on BSBs are the only ways to deal with this.

- DPS: What I found worked for me was delaying SBs until I had about 2 bars each. Reason being Demon Wall starts getting tough around push 12, where Wail and Annul comes up. So it’s easier to have your DPS start coming online just before that. Pushing through the phases fast matters a lot more from there. Bringing a battery made it much easier; I swapped a third DPS (Bartz) for Shelke on my successful run.

Once you push him back a 13th time, he starts a Annul-Move-Move cycle. Your hones are going to be very badly affected if he stays in this round for too long.

Once you push him back a 14th time, he switches to a Wail-Move-Move cycle. That means your DPS is going to tank, which makes getting that 15th push pretty tricky. 150k damage with a Atk/Mag debuff is brutal.

Timing your attack between his second move and next Wail will likely get around the debuff. Or you can use the RW here if you just want to get the 15th push back.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018