Such a let down....*not a rare relic pull*

Discussion in 'General' started by AlmostGenius, Jun 13, 2015.

1. AlmostGenius

AlmostGenius New Member

Was anticipating a good event so I saved my 4 stamina shards that they recently gave to us in our item chests. Eventually I will hit 0 stamina and would be a good time to use them and replenish all my stamina again. Used it and went from 0 to 1:(

sooo let down right now

2. Seigyoku

Seigyoku Dedicated Warrior

Ah, yeah, if you read the notice, it says specifically that those shards won't give a refill. The free mythril given to us at the same time was to emulate just that.

Sorry for your error, feels nice to have those extra shards though at least, yea?

Ryken likes this.
  3. Decrith

Decrith Active Member

Hey look on the bright side, you get to sleep for 5 hrs and 3 minutes instead of 5 hrs :p

Don't worry about it. Mistakes happen, I knew it wasn't gonna refresh, but I accidentally collected it and I feel dumb, but nothing we can do but look forward.

Seigyoku likes this.
  4. Ryken

Ryken Member

Said it wouldn't refill it right in the notice.

5. coldazure

coldazure Active Member

AlmostGenius almost read the notice ;)

6. Seigyoku

Seigyoku Dedicated Warrior

The best way to look at it is, there's actually no real loss: if you want to make it seem like the shards refilled your stamina, pop the mythril; if you don't, you didn't really lose anything. At most, you would have been able to set up a 0-shard-to-4-shard boost to work with for later, which would have required more stamina to spend for a refill anyway. The refill feature for once is entirely separate in this case.

You'll make do without, I'm sure. As Decrith said, mistakes happen, and this is actually not so bad! Chin up, and be a bit more careful if you can. This'll be a drop in the bucket before you know it. :cool:

Evil Crusader likes this.
  7. coldazure

coldazure Active Member

the fact that they let you choose between keeping the mythril or using it for the free refill at any time you want, makes this an epic win regardless of the situation you put yourself in. so yeah cheer up, it's a win-win.

you should only consider it a loss if you actually wanted the free mythril but haven't done the elite dungeon yet prior to the bug.

Seigyoku likes this.
  8. Decrith

Decrith Active Member

I'm happy I get 3 minutes of extra sleep :p

9. AlmostGenius

AlmostGenius New Member

Guess I'm not much of a reader of I skimmed right past the no refill part