System Error on iPhone HELP

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Ganondood, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Ganondood

Ganondood New Member

Been playing for a few months and never had a connection or game error until last night. Game was lagging in menus for a little bit before I finished a realm and as I hit the button about to follow the cloud RW I chose, the game crashed and keeps giving me a system error.

Checked it again this morning and same thing, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app, signed in and out of game center and not sure what to do now.. I’m on iOS 11.3

I just pulled eikos usb and bsb on the heal banner last night too .. anyone have any ideas to fix this?

This initially started happening around 3AM EST April 6th

2. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    they have not updated this i os yet,
    so unless you can back down to at least 10 , you may be screwed for a bit, sorry

if you don't play regularly, you miss notices about this stuff, mostly they only come
    as in game announcements. you might try to contact in game support for ideas.

A hard erase of all data in Iphone's can sometimes allow for a back step in updates,
    if you have a backed up later i os

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  3. Ganondood

Ganondood New Member

UPDATE: the support team got back to me saying they implemented a fix and it worked, my account is intact so to anyone that may have this issue, email support for sure

Roche likes this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    good to hear

5. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Glad to hear that all is well and good!

Join us for more fun in Chat!