Global Trial of the Salted #16: FF7 The Planet Salted

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Roche, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    The idea of this challenge was from @Deuce, and the title name and fanfic introduction from yours truly, as well:
    https://recordkeeperforum.com/threads/ffrk-origins-trial-of-the-salted.7100/

Rules:

*You cannot use non-synergy characters in that realm. Example: FF3 Characters in FF5 Realm.

*You cannot use any SOUL BREAKS, including defaults. Please don’t cheat on us.

*You CAN USE ANY 3*/4* Magicites, equipment and any RWs.

*You need to screenshot your team before entering the battle and the epic killshot.

*You can USE Legend Dived and Legend Materia Relics characters.

How do I qualify for this challenge?

You must do one of the following dungeons-

*Ultimate ++ D180

*Apocalyse+ D220

*Apocalyse++ D260

About what happened to the medals!?

The bunch of us had been very busy (fact that this challenge only appeared quite late too) and didn’t enough time to make medals but this does mean we can finally a new tier of ‘fun’ with Apoc++ and we can continue to challenge ourselves based on the TOTS conditions! As before, not everyone would be able to pull it off, but it's this forum challenge is optional after all.

Purpose:

To make the latest event’s battle more intense, challenging and fun! This also sets out to prove to fellow Keepers that anyone doesn't necessarily NEED the latest OP SBs or relics to beat the current content. We also aspire to see that this would liven up our Forum Chat AND Threads as well.

Good luck to all you fellow Keepers. Remember that even though you might've been SALTED (like yours truly... I shouldn't have pulled on Banner 2...), there is always a way to beat the hardest of weekly Event Dungeons and similar content!

2. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Just these few for inspiration.

D180:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

D220:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018