Vault UI update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by OhCanada, Dec 5, 2017.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member

Medals:
    You know what's always driven me crazy? The lack of sorting options for accessories in the vault. Outside of the vault we can organize by resisting elements/debuffs ect, but inside the vault unless you remember the effects of every accessory you have to individually look at the details of each one, which SUCKS.

Does anyone know if they ever change this? It's my one major gripe that annoys me each time we get a new event.

2. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I sent them a request to update that some time ago. It doesn't hurt at all for all of you guys to also spam them with requests to match the Vault UI with everything else :)

3. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    As much as I would love to say otherwise, I can safely say it is not going to make any difference. The global version is just a copy of JP with 5-6 months delay. We have never ever gotten a feature that wasn't in JP (extra content doesn't count, I'm talking mechanically).

If you want to message support for this, then send it directly to JP support. From what I read, they actually are nice enough to respond to queries written in English.