What should I pull now?

Discussion in 'Characters & Equipments' started by Mem Aleph, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Mem Aleph

Mem Aleph New Member

Hello! I have these Limits:

Bartz: Excalibur (V) - Super.
    Lenna: Sage's Staff (V) - Unique.
    Y'shtola: Tyrus (XIV) - Unique.
    Fran: Traitor's Bow (XII) - Super.
    Alphinaud: Veil of Wiyu (XIV) - Burst.
    Red XIII: Diamond Pin (VII) - Unique.
    Minfilia: Holy Shield (XIV) - Super.

I'm doing the "Story Mode" at the moment, since I have 70 Stamina and I want more to don't waste anything during sleep.

I have 67 Mythril; do I save or do I pull? Many told me that I'm "set" for now because I have Stoneskin II, Lenna's Unique (Regen + AoE Heal) and other "support-ish" stuff. I also have Bartz (Physical) and Alphinaud (Magical) to deal some damage. So... should I pull something? Or should I wait for some banner in particular?

2. Roche

Roche July 2017 VIP

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Start hoarding your mythrils. FFRK will have it's 2nd anniversary celebration during end of March. It is forecasted that they will post relic banners of top tier equipments.

Unless you have a favorite Final Fantasy title u would want to draw, I would highly suggest that you just keep saving up. Also, there might be a one-time-only 25mythril relic draw when the Dungeons update come around, you could spend on that too.

3. azweik

azweik Well-Known Member

Medals:
    You got enough stuff, to beat most stuff or even all stuff(with time lvls, hones hold you back a bit)
    Save for March it's the best, draw on 25 mythril banners to fit you out with some RS stuffs.

4. Mem Aleph

Mem Aleph New Member

Woah, I guess I were really lucky, then! I'll hoard and spend only on 25s banners, thanks!

Roche likes this.
  5. aopp

aopp Official RKF New York Don

Medals:
    Pulling on a banner is up to the eye. And its beholder. Ive gotta goal to beat the Torment CM. As such Im pulling on a banner. Choosing Keepers Choice Banner II which headlines some nice FFV gear plus I dont have Platnium Sword/Shout if I get that great.

Im thinking on getting the FFII gear as my choice relic to improve II realm synergy. Theres is an upcoming FFII Torment CM in a month or two, from what ive seen without NAT Maria's BsB it might not be doable.

The idea is to pull on a banner that has multiple Relics thatll help you. Last week I impulsively threw down 50 blues chasing Cid Raines BsB and got 2x Flameberg. My FFXIII RS was already good enough, not great, but good enuf to master the XIII u+CM.
    Cid Raines bsb will headline plenty of upcoming banners and with the upcoming 2nd ani coming—Im thinkin I should have waited.

Aopp—out